These terms and conditions outline the rules, privacy policies and regulations for the use of Fetish Fashion Party’s website, www.fetishfashionparty.dk.
By accessing www.fetishfashionparty.dk we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Fetish Fashion Party’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Fetish Fashion Party will never on any occasion without exception pass on, sell or distribute any of your personal data to any third parties without your explicit consent.
GPDR Compliance and consent
By consenting to these terms and conditions you are giving www.fetishfashionparty.dk permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Your consent is required for www.fetishfashionparty.dk to process your purchase of tickets.
Your data is only used for this purpose and will never be distributed, sold or shared with any third parties..
You may withdraw your consent and request your personal data be deleted entirely at any time by contacting www.fetishfashionparty.dk at the e-mail address below.
Payment transactions and fees
Fetish Fashion Party uses www.billetlugen.dk as ticket provider and they accept payment by the following methods: Dankort, Visa, MasterCard and MobilePay.
All transactions will appear on your bank account statement as Billetlugen / Eventim.
You must be over 18 years of age to attend Fetish Fashion Party.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Reselling your ticket
Opposite the regular ManiFest parties where the ticket is linked to a membership, the Fetish Fashion Party is by tradition an open event for everyone with a ticket. Therefore you are allowed to resell you ticket to who you like.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct and up to date, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy.
Unless otherwise stated, Fetish Fashion Party and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.fetishfashionparty.dk. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.fetishfashionparty.dk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You may not republish material from www.fetishfashionparty.dk. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, rent or sub-license material from www.fetishfashionparty.dk.
Hyperlinking to our content via search engines, news organizations, online directory distributors and our sponsors is permitted. We will approve all link requests from these organizations if we determine that they are suitable and relevant.
No use of Fetish Fashion Party’s logo or other artwork will be allowed without explicit written permission.
Without prior approval and explicit written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of www.fetishfashionparty.dk when using hyperlinks.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to www.fetishfashionparty.dk. You must agree to immediately remove all links to www.fetishfashionparty.dk upon such a request.
We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to www.fetishfashionparty.dk, you agree to be bound to and abide by these terms and conditions.
If you find any link on www.fetishfashionparty.dk or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
// GDPR COMPLIANCE
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Cookies are text files placed on your device to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses:
- Functionality – Fetish Fashion Party uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
- Advertising – Fetish Fashion Party uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How do we store your data?
Fetish Fashion Party securely stores your data in a high-end encrypted file stored at our webhost. Only the owners of Fetish Fashion Party have access to this file and it will never be shared with other companies or partners. Read more abut security at www.simply.com/en/compliance/
Fetish Fashion Party (powered by ManiFest Fetish Club Copenhagen) would like to send you information about upcoming events that we think you might like. If you have signed up for our newsletter, you can always unsubscribe at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Fetish Fashion Party from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter go to the bottom of the latest newsletter you received, and press 'Unsubscribe'.
What are your data protection rights?
Fetish Fashion Party would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Fetish Fashion Party for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Fetish Fashion Party correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Fetish Fashion Party to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Fetish Fashion Party erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Fetish Fashion Party restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Fetish Fashion Party’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us